Posted on Thursday, September 20th, 2012 at 7:09 AM
BN brought you the news that Nollywood superstar Ini Edo would be launching her shoe line at the Dallas International Fashion event in Texas, USA.
You may have seen photos of Ini at the event, however, here is your first look at the “shoe diva” with shoes from her eponymous line exclusively on BellaNaija.com
According to reports from the event, Ini’s line was well received by buyers and consumers who previewed the shoes at the event.
Dallas International Fashion-DIF serves as a platform for promoting multicultural internationality within and around Dallas while working towards establishing favorable relations and cultural ties between Dallas residents and foreign Nationals via showcase of fashion, culture and traditions. Creating a platform for cultures to create awareness for their products and attracting foreign investment to the City of Dallas forms a major part of the mission at DIF. DIF benefits ‘Grace for Victims’ charity; catering to young victims of circumstances in Africa and a campaign against domestic violence.
In case you missed it, here are photos of Ini with fans and her husband, Phillip Ehiagwina at the event.
Photo Credit: Ini Edo Shoe Collection PR | Trendy Africa
Tags: ini edo, Phillip Ehiagwina
- BN Bytes: Nollywood Star Ini Edo to Unveil her Shoe Line “Ini Edo Collection” at the Dallas International Fashion Show in August
- Down the Aisle with Love: Nollywood Star Ini Edo Phillip Ehiagwina’s White Wedding
- Ini Edo Phillip Ehiagwina Say Their Traditional ‘I DOs’
- BN Exclusive: She’s a Year Older! Ini Edo, Desmond Elliot, Mike Ezuruonye, Omoni Oboli, Segun Arinze More Celebrate Nollywood Star, Monalisa Chinda at her Birthday Party in Lagos – Photos
- Celebrating ‘Uncommon Transformation’ at 25! Monty Suites Group presents the Akwa-Ibom Fun Festival on the 21st of September 2012
- All the Photos Scoop from The Future Awards 2012 in Port Harcourt | BN Picks 4 Must See Looks
- Genevieve Nnaji, Majid Michel, Yvonne Nelson, OC Ukeje, Emem Isong “I’ll Take My Chances” Make the Nominees List of the Inaugural Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards – Find Out Who is Also on It
- Countdown to the 2012 Future Awards: The Complete List of Shortlisted Nominees – D’banj, Ini Edo, Banky W, Toolz Ugonna Omeruo Make the Cut
- Model to Designer…Nigerian Model Isi Atagamen reveals her New Collection “Athena”
- For Leaders, Entrepreneurs Innovators: The 2012 Future Awards Nominees List Unveiled! Wizkid, Ini Edo, P-Square, Clarence Peters, Dolapo Oni, Don Jazzy Toolz Make the Coveted List
Read more: Nollywood News